Editorial services for print and ebooks will be done in three to four stages that will include:
Proofreading – grammar, sentence structure, monitoring tense usage, punctuation, misspellings, redundant words, misused wording and advising when a passage does not generally read well.
Line editing – covers the same as proofreading but would also include more in-depth continuity checks, fact-checking, and character development tracking.
I can currently offer these services for the following needs:
- Blog posts$40 for up to 500 words
- $50 and up for over 500 words
- Non-book material – $15 per formatted page
- Short stories/Anthology pieces/Children’s books$100 – $200 for 10k – 25k words
- Novellas$225 – $350 for 30k – 40k words
- Novels$400 – $700 for 45k – 55k words
- $800 – $1,100 for 60k – 70k words
- $1,200 and up for 75k words and over
Formatting your print and/or ebook, by completed page count:
- $150 for books 299 pages and under
- $200 for children’s books with illustrations
- $300 for books 300 pages and over
Identification services – $150
- ISBN for all editions
- Bar code
- U.S. Copyright registration
- Library of Congress Control Number registration
- QR code – if desired
All inclusive packages are available, as well. Please, contact me for a more detailed quote! Rates can be discussed on a case by case basis.